Inception legolized: What happens when you mess with the physics of it all?


Sam W. hat die Szene aus Inception (siehe Trailer Sekunde 43) mit der sich zusammenfaltenden Straße in Lego nachgebaut – genauer gesagt drei Modelle unterschiedlicher Größe, um sich die Perspektive fürs Foto zurechtzubiegen:
 "It was my distinct pleasure to go and see Inception about 3 weeks ... I loved it so much I saw it again a few weeks later ... and it was even better the second time. I really wanted to build something from this movie, to show my devotion. I was considering the elevator scene, until I saw that a few builders way better than I had already done that part. I settled on the scene where gravity alters a city street ..." What happens when you mess with the physics of it all?
(via The Brothers Brick)
blog comments powered by Disqus