Datamosh von Yung Jake


YouTubeDirektDatamosh (via Animal)

Schöne Datamoshing-Hymne von Yung Jake. Die Wikipedia über Datamoshing:
In video art, one technique is datamoshing – mixing two videos so intermediate frames are interpolated from two separate sources, while another technique is exploiting the way different video codecs process motion and color information. The technique was pioneered by artists Sven König, Takeshi Murata and Paul B. Davis in collaboration with Paperrad, and more recently used by David OReilly and within music videos for Chairlift and Kanye West.
Die Lyrics nach dem Klick ...


(shout out to david o'rielly)
(i got a max beat behind me)
(im doing me, making .gifs)
(on the web. Ryder Ripps)
(It's cool cause its nerdyyy)
(yeah)

datamoshing cool datamoshing great.
justin bieber i'l move him with my face.
then use it for an art show. use it for a piece
projected on a apple projected on a peach
find me on the internet, i'm making gifs.
i dont give a fuck, though, i don't give a shit.
move the bitch with my hand make 'er back it up now.
im a gangsta. bitch im tatted up no
swag's 480p. 720p.
i'm in the club like spending 20 g's
sippin on my cup with a pretty hoe, bitch
you thought it was an accident, a video glitch
i did it on purpose though.. it's nothing
you dont have bad internet, i'm just datamoshing
(swag) im on my web shit, ya heard me?
its cool cause its nerrrrdyyyyy

[hook]
i'm on my datamosh, glitchin up these vide0000ooos
i'm on my datamosh, niggaz dont know
i'm moshing data, making art on my computer
you cant see me. 1st person shooter.
i'm on my datamosh, digtal effects, m@@@@aaan
i'm moshing data, geeked up cant stand
i'm moshing data, making music on my mac book
i got swag. you need to fall back, dude.

im so iced out. i'm so coooool.
look what i can do with this picture from google
im the shit mane. im so hot
im with 2 bitches. now im not.
you think it's connection you think it's your bandwidth
but its me. i'll steal your bitch like a bandit
see me on YouTube. fucking with video
find me on world star. find me on Vimeo
im not on PhotoBooth. that shit's different
cuz dey told me to step out of the frame but i didnt
i'm doing shit dese nigga dont know digitally
thats why i'm blowin up and these hoes so into me
its not an accident, i'm controlling it.
i made this money so fast and im blowing it
im in the club, dawg. getting dranks for free
i gave these niggaz my swag. dey should be thankin' me

[hook]

im selling out, my dude, better book a seat
Cause niggaz think they on acid when they look at me
sipping on this lean and i'm getting geeked up
i'm on my tech shit, doing what a geek does
i'm on my datamosh. glitched out swag
asked your bitch out and she switched so fast
she getting twisted like a pretzel
she all up on me like these pixels

[hook]

 
blog comments powered by Disqus